Try out new paddling gear, research trip destinations, and connect with other paddlers at Canoecopia in Madison, Wisconsin March 7-9. Stop by the Canoeing.com booth and sign up for a chance to win a trip to the BWCAW.
Presented by paddlesports shop Rutabaga, Canoecopia features 250,000 square feet of kayaks, canoes, Stand Up Paddleboards, outdoor equipment and clothing. More than 200 manufacturers, outfitters and guides, schools and other paddling organizations are represented. Education opportunities include more than 150 seminars, speakers and clinics for inspiration, and learning everything you need to know to select, purchase and use the perfect gear for your style of paddling.
Visit the Canoeing.com booth, located at B6 on the showroom floor, to share your stories, pick up the “I Heart Paddling” sticker, and sign up to win our BWCAW fully outfitted trip for two. The outfitting package from Tuscarora Lodge and Canoe Outfitters on the Gunflint Trail, includes:
- A personalized gourmet menu packed specifically for your trip
- Private bunkhouse accommodations the night before your trip
- A hot, all-you-can-eat French toast breakfast the morning of your trip
- A map and a personalized routing session to point you in the right direction
- Transportation to/from your entry point if needed
- A clean, hot shower after your trip
- All the lightest weight gear listed below tailored for canoe camping
See you in Madison!