Try out new paddling gear, research trip destinations, and connect with other paddlers at Canoecopia in Madison, Wisconsin March 11-13. Stop by the Canoeing.com booth and sign up for a chance to win a trip to the BWCAW!
Presented by paddlesports shop Rutabaga, Canoecopia features 250,000 square feet of kayaks, canoes, Stand Up Paddleboards, outdoor equipment and clothing. More than 200 manufacturers, outfitters and guides, schools and other paddling organizations are represented. Education opportunities include more than 150 seminars, speakers and clinics for inspiration, and learning everything you need to know to select, purchase and use the perfect gear for your style of paddling.
Visit the Canoeing.com booth to share your stories, pick up our “I Heart Paddling” sticker, and sign up to win our BWCAW fully outfitted trip for two. The outfitting package from Bearskin Wilderness Outfitters on the Gunflint Trail, includes:
- Kevlar canoe with paddles and life vests
- Alps Taurus tent with ground tarp
- Alps Mountaineering sleeping bag with micro fiber liner
- Thermorest full length sleeping pad
- Dining fly with rope
- Folding saw
- First aid kit (minimal)
- Camp stove plus fuel
- Water filter
- Water bottles and jug
- Cook kit with plates
- Coffee percolator/tea kettle
- Cooking/eating utensils-kitchen clean-up items and dish soap
- Insulated food pack
- Portage packs for gear and personal items
See you in Madison!